Searching for Minnesota's Best Jucy Lucy

My quest to find the tastiest JuLu in the Land of 10,000 Lakes

Blue Door, Round 2

After a fantastically delicious expedition to the Blue Door yesterday, my lunchtime Jucy Lucy excitement level was as high as it's been since I officially launched my search for the best Jucy a few weeks ago.

As I mentioned yesterday, the Blue Door offers an unrivaled variety of options in terms of the stuffed burger (aka the Juicy Blucy).

Following yesterday's tasty Bacon Blucy and fries, Kate and I returned over lunch for cheese curds only rivaled by Groveland Tap and a yummy treat known as the Blucy.

What is a Blucy, you ask?

It is a stuffed burger filled with bleu cheese and garlic. This is the most adventurous Jucy I've had to date, and I am hooked!

The best part? The world's GREATEST tater tots. Perfectly crunchy and delicious, they come either original, buffalo, or cajun.

A solid 4.75 stars out of 5, the Blue Door is a hidden gem that any MSP-area food lover must try.

0 comments:

Post a Comment